I miss you again. Just like it was yesterday
My desire to see you just won't disappear
You just keep appearing in my mind
The more i comfort myself, the more i cry
Even if i rub away those tears secretly
The memories are spreading to other memories
Making me cry with a painful heart
I regret that i've only received
Will you forget me because i haven't given you anything
I love you.. I... I love you
This is what i learned from you
Out of all the words and phrases in the world
This has become my favourite phrase
I mutter it to myself, as if i were stupid
I'm really sorry... I'm really sorry...
I'm sorry for these words that are too late
I wait for you with no shame
Will you return tomorrow by chance
I love you... I... I love you
This is what i learned from you
Out of all the words and phrases in the world
This has become my favourite phrase
I mutter it to myself, as if i were stupid
(:
my story. my life