you tell me about love while lookin into my eyes, but it's a lightly passing by love...
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 @ 12:04 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Suck man! I hate it! Why do we have to go through all this streaming thing?? I seriously don't know what to chooooooose! >.<
- I've read through the daily horoscope from yahoo and find it quite true..
Capricorn
November 9, 2009 Your subconscious is keying you in on what to deal with first, so listen to it.
Overview
Expect multiple requests for help or attention today -- but you can't get to everyone! It's one of those days when your extensive practice in saying 'no' really starts to pay off. Don't burn any bridges!
November 10, 2009 Face whatever or whomever you've been trying to avoid: get grounded in reality.
Overview
Everything seems squared away today -- so it's time to start planning for the future! Your great mental energy is perfect for figuring out what you need to do with your upcoming time off.